Friday, June 02, 2006

Night Noise

Well, I fixed my microphone problem and as usual it was something simple. That meant I could spend an hour singing into a microphone and playing with audio effects in Audacity. Just by luck my scratchy voice was smooth so I saved a clip and will add it to a future podcast.

I had a nice talk with my supervisor as a follow up to Tuesday. The feedback was very good and I am looking forward to my next project.

My friend Di (as I will call her) was asking about some of my online friends. I told her about the contest at 2 Lazy 2 Blog and answered some specific questions. It is funny how my online life has become part of my "real world". We both noted how blogging and projects like 2 Lazy has allowed me to interact with people I normally wouldn't be able to.

I also think that seeing friends overcome challenges has given me a lot of encouragement. I have become more open to people and new ideas. Making online friends has helped me make some good offline friends too.

No comments: