Saturday, July 01, 2006

Countdown/Guest Posts

I will soon be writing my 1000th post here at Firemind. As I was thinking about my last few years with this blog my thoughts turned to my readers and fellow bloggers. You have inspired me and encouraged me. I want to thank you by sharing a bit of my blog with you.

Guest Posts

I invite my readers (generally people on my links page or other friends) to write a post and email it to me. I will have a look at it and if I think it is acceptable I will post it as "written by" and add the writer's name.

Topic: This is up to the blogger but I don't want loads of links, or quizzes, or content that is on every other blog. Be original and use your own material. I also don't want anything malicious or rude.

There should be at least a paragraph(?) about me or my blog. Something you liked, or even disliked, that made you remember it. This can be unrelated to your topic.

Length: This is flexible but it shouldn't be too long.

Deadline: I would like to have these posts lead up to my 1000th post. I am at 986 and post about once a day. :) Let's say July 7th at the latest.

No comments: