Sunday, July 02, 2006

Reading Blogs

I have been busy or tired or both lately. I was going to post earlier but got into a nice long chat with a friend. In a way I needed that chat. I needed to connect with him like we used to.

I have lots to do today so I have to be brief here. I just wanted to mention some blogs.

In May I wrote a post called "Cleansing". It was a follow up post that included relevant links from Men-a-men. When I read Men's latest post about another bomb being found near his grandfather's home I felt ill. More than sixty years after being dropped this bomb can still pose a danger. When will that War go away? We must not forget, but it would be nice if it didn't keep coming back to haunt us.

(You can comment - in English - here.)

Shogun just wrote his 100th post and is asking for guest posts. You may not want to write a post but you can stop in and say hi. I know some of you read his blog.

Shogun's post for "Friday, June 30, 2006" bothered me a little. I know what it is like when people say they are "just joking" but it feels like you are being bullied. I have seen this at school and on the job.

These blogs got me thinking and blogging.

No comments: