Sunday, July 23, 2006

One Of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days? One of those why-do-I-try days in which everything seems to piss you off. I am sure you have. This isn't one of them but it comes close.

I didn't get the return phone call from a friend I was expecting. I can understand why but it added to my frustration today.

I did talk with my parents on the phone. It was okay but I got most of the news last weekend and I was tired when they called.

I managed to chat with one friend. Some of it was okay and some of it was frustrating. Sometimes I think I should let others IM me when they feel like talking. When I am bored I seem to expect more from people. I also get frustrated easier. I understand why I need a few people to chat with rather than one or two.

I posted some photos but not too many. I am just not photogenic. LOL.

I am going to kill something... in a computer game.

Bye.

No comments: