Saturday, August 26, 2006

Progress

I was tired Friday morning because I didn't sleep well the night before. I was happy that I was organized and ready for my Friday shift.

My volunteer shift was horrendously busy. At one point I was helping one person with a resume problem, teaching someone else about Gmail, and trying to control several people arguing over who could use the computers. The pace and mood continued like that for most of the day.

When I left the office I went and had a cold drink in the mall and just sat quietly for a while. It was nice to be around people and be able to ignore them.

I had supper and bought a novel and then came home. I was going to write something up for Shogun's birthday (Happy Birthday Bryce!!) but could barely keep my eyes open.

I was glad to get back into my routine but felt a little overwhelmed by it all.

Cheers

No comments: