Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Making Progress

This morning I am feeling down but that is due to emotional fatigue and general depression. It is a pain but not like what I went through a few days ago. I know what I have to do in the next couple of days and that should help with this.

I have browsed several blogs but haven't had time to really catch up on my reading. I hope to do that in the next few days. I have been able to talk to family and friends.

I had a nice long talk with my parents on Monday. I wondered if it would be about what I have been feeling lately, but it was more of the usual sharing of time and news. I haven't talked to my parents about 'problems' for years.

I had a nice chat with Stephen that same night. It was fun to catch up on news and joke around. As usual our conversation turned to his art classes and I checked out his latest work. I figured out most of the components in this picture. Can you?

I have been thinking about what I want to blog about. Several friends have commented/asked questions about my Directions post so I plan a "Directions 2" to add to it. I will also write about some of my memories such as the time I climbed a mountain and when I went ghost hunting in York.

Many of you know Shogun through this blog, his blog, or our group blogs. Lately he has been struggling to keep his blog going and finally decided to stop blogging - at least for now. He gave me permission to write a post to follow up the ones I wrote in July.

This weekend I felt like I was trapped between the past and the future. Now I feel like I am going forward again.

Cheers.

No comments: