Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Odd Week

I am strange. I bragged about my blogging addiction and then didn't blog for a week - at least here. :) There have been too many distractions.

Early last week I heard something that sounded like a cat in heat or a mouse giving birth to a brick! It was a long "meowarrrr" sound and I finally saw that it was being made by a squirrel. At first I thought it was hurt but when it climbed to the ground and ran around it looked okay. I have never heard a squirrel sound like that.

On Sunday (Canada Day) I had Dim Sum with friends at Don Mee's. It was nice. I haven't been there in ages.

I didn't do much else on Canada Day so I didn't feel very patriotic. Wait... I did add a Maple Leaf to my COH character's costume - does that count?

I have been playing City Of Heroes every day. It amuses me and keeps me out of trouble. I just hope I don't start trying to leap over tall buildings.

I have another blog to list at BBD. I also have to select the featured blog feeds for the next few days. These are some of the fun 'jobs' I do.

Another thing I have to do is de-list the blogs that have been dormant for 60 days. This is a necessary job to fulfill one of the mandates of the directory but I don't like to do it. This time it's going to be harsh because of he number of dead blogs.

That was my week. Cheers.

3 comments:

LJ said...

Hey FM! What the name of the first "Dark Tower" book by Stephen King? You've spoken of the series before, and I know your a fan.
I just picked up his latest compilation of 14 short stories, one of which is a novella based around the series. Now I'm intrigued.

LJ said...

I picked up "The Gunslinger" yesterday. Cant wait to start it. Hopefully, though, I'll finish it before the new Harry Potter book arrives at my door. LOL!

Leon said...

Glad you found it. The series is great.