Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So Silent

I am alive.

I have been playing a lot of City Of Heroes. I can see how having another engrossing hobby can pull one away from blogging.

Part of me wants to blog about COH but part of me doesn't. This reminds me of reviewing books. Sometimes I want to review a book after I read it - or at least discuss it - and sometimes I don't. It depends on whether I feel the discussion will interest a reader and be enjoyable for me.

I could blog about it here but feel that a fiction/gaming/resource blog would be a better idea. Furthermore, every time this blog changes directions drastically I lose readers.

Decisions. Decisions.

I will have to spend more time working on Big Blog Directory before I get into another blog. I have lots of catching up to do there. BBD and Firemind are the only blogs I am maintaining right now.

I do get out of the house. I volunteered Friday and have to go uptown pay bills today.

Cheers

No comments: