Monday, August 06, 2007

Week Daze

I can't believe I have the energy to blog. In the last few days I went from getting up early and feeling great to being tired all of the time.

City of Heroes has helped me pass the time. Thursday I couldn't sleep and my mind kept racing about. I played COH until I was tired out and then slept for many hours. I have been sleeping a lot and slowly getting back to "normal".

Part of the problem with blogging lately is that it takes mental effort and I have to have something I am willing to write about. Feeling lousy isn't a fun topic. :)

I may start a COH blog to record my ideas and to keep me blogging. It may be permanent or temporary.

Not all is gloomy. I have had some nice walks in the sunshine and I recently had Dim Sum with my friend.

Cheers.

2 comments:

LJ said...

Are you doing better? You've been very very quiet.

Leon said...

Things are okay. It's just life in the slow lane.