Saturday, August 30, 2003

Comatose Spider Bait

I have been sleeping a lot lately. I had a good and busy Thursday at my volunteer position but since then I have been rather comatose. Now sleep is a good thing but I may be overdoing it a bit. I will have to find more things to do.

I have been dreaming. If dreaming was exercise I would be quite fit this week. One dream in particular would have caused me to lose some weight. In that dream I tried to dislodge a large Tarantula-like spider from my left hand. At first I tried coercion and tricks and then I attacked it with my right hand. My left hand was paralyzed and useless. As I began to win the fight I woke up and realized I had fallen asleep with my left hand under my head. The hand and my forearm were numb.

I guess the 'spider' was 'in my head' in more ways than one.

No comments: