Thursday, August 07, 2003

Rip Van Winkle

I feel like Rip Van Winkle. All I have been doing since my last entry is sleep, eat, and play computer games. Of the three sleep has been the biggest waster of time. I did need some sleep but probably not that much. I am not worried about it; I just wonder if my body is saying it needs some excitement.

When I sleep for long periods I have complex and often lucid dreams. Sometimes I can feel myself trying to stay asleep to find out what happens next in the story. This last bout of sleep was a little like that but the dreams weren't anything special - at least what I can remember.

I am glad I am not like Rip in one sense however: I haven't slept through anything important. I volunteer today and I am looking forward to it. I only volunteer once a week. I can sleep anytime.

No comments: