Thursday, February 19, 2004

Rescued By A Snail / Pussy Heroes

Rescued By A Snail

It certainly has been a frustrating night for me.

Well it was . . . until the last half hour or so. I can thank a snail and a pussy for making me happy. More about that later.

I have been refreshing my html skills so I can revamp one of my “work” blogs. I was practising on a template I liked and then noticed that the source was riddled with code to track people using her template. This seemed an excessive way to protect her work. That and other hassles made me stop using her design. I mean, would I like to recommend an infested design by having a link on my site? I think not.

The designing was fun and I will keep at it. It helped me put up with the “snail express”.

I signed up for a site to complement my “work blog”. I think the confirmation will be here around July. I got my first email related to this diary today (hooray!) but it was sent around twelve hours before I got it. Maybe I should use my web mail instead getting mail forwarded from Diaryland.

So the snail helped alleviate the mail madness by delivering a happy note.

Pussy Heroes

First of all: get your mind out of the gutter!

I blame golfwidow for totally destroying any chance of my remaining irate. Her upcheer for today may actually get me evicted if my explosive cackle woke up the neighbours. Mistress of silly walks indeed!

No comments: