Saturday, March 06, 2004

Books And Writing

I was busy book hunting at Bolen Books yesterday. I didn't buy anything but I found some interesting books. After I finish the non-fiction I am reading I will buy "Mammals" and "Word Carving". The former has pictures, maps, and a lot of information about mammals. It will be a great resource and may encourage me to write. The latter (I hope) will inspire me to write more essays.

I forgot to mention that I bought "A Writer's Guide To Nonfiction" by Elizabeth Lyon. It looks interesting. I got it at Munro's a few days ago. This is part of the reason for not buying the above books. (I want to use my chapter's card more).

I finished "Heart Of The Comet" and I will add it to my "Booklist". It was a great read.

I am almost finished "The Inquisition". I may review it here.

I added a link to 'Pieces Of You' and sent an e-mail asking to join the group. It should be fun.

All of this concentration on writing and reading has me thinking about taking some courses.

No comments: