Friday, July 23, 2004

Addicted To Games / Potluck Reminder

Games

I am officially addicted to games this week. I am playing the 'Hordes Of The Underdark' supplement to 'Neverwinter Nights'. I am enjoying myself immensely and not getting much sleep. Oh well.

The five question game is going to keep me busy too. Two more sets of questions came in today and I have to answer them and think of questions. Whee!

Online Potluck

I have started sending Online Potluck reminders out in comments and email. Anyone can join. The idea is to have a bunch of people write about the same topic on the same day. Communities have to have fun community projects.

Potluck Ideas:


  • What is your favourite food? What silly incident with your "love food" do you recall?

  • List your snack foods.

  • What is your favourite recipe (post it and/or link to it)?

  • What is your favourite restaurant?

  • Do you like beer or wine or liquor?

  • Have you a farmyard/food tale or a hunting/fishing story?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are we suppose to answer in the Comments?