Friday, March 10, 2006

Voices

Voice: "The distinctive style or manner of expression of an author ..." (#)

Reading blogs can help me gain some perspective on things. It allows me to compare my situation that that of other people. Three bloggers wrote posts recently that made me think a lot.

Three authors ... Three voices.

1

Do I really need someone to tell me what's wrong in my life, and tell me what I should do? Should I try figure it out myself? Or should I be more open to friends, and let them help?

From why; I? by Shogun.

2
I have learned a lot in the past year, but one thing that stands out is the you don't have to be a boyfriend or a girlfriend to love someone.

From Love and the Human Race by Steve.

3
It’s funny what ghosts haunt you from our childhoods. What situations stay with you, and continue to evoke certain feelings.

From High School Memories by LJ.

No comments: