Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday

I am a little groggy tonight. I don't feel tired as much as run down a bit.

Work was okay and it was nice to get out and about. I was ready to leave at closing time though.

I had halibut fish and chips for lunch and I am still fairly full. It was good but not as exciting as pizza.

Yesterday and Wednesday were Pizza days! I ordered two small pizzas from Villages and had enough for breakfast. This was my first pizza in ages. Yummy.

I bought a book today and it is interesting so far. I have six books to review for this blog.

I found a bunch of interesting blogs which I will mention here or in 2 Lazy 2 Blog. Most of them are written by gay teens.

I have so many ideas for my fiction blog but no real energy to write fiction today. I guess I will have lots to do on the next "rainy day".

Cheers.

No comments: