Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fun And Gaims 2

This was to be part of the previous post but I got sidetracked by a chat, music, and Gaim (*&%# again!).

I first learned about Tegan and Sara through Shogun and I liked their music. Last night I heard one of their songs for the first time and I am hooked.

Last night I used Meebo to talk to an AIM contact and liked it, Meebo is nice. The only problem is that you need to keep your browser open.

I had a chat using MSN Messenger and that was okay but I missed the way Gaim works. I decided to try puttering with Gaim again and found I could load AIM and GoogleTalk but if I loaded MSN Gaim crashed.

Microsoft may be tweaking MSN code again and it will take time for Gaim to catch up. I can use it for my other accounts though. I wish these programs worked better together.

No comments: