Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wagging Reality

Today I skipped everything that was "necessary" or on my to-do list. I am feeling better than I was yesterday but still needed a break.

I was happy to hear that Shogun got the gift I sent. He's going to be an "old man" of 17 in a few days. ^___^

I played Civ for a long time today. It turned into a "World War" with the Persians (me) and the Ottomans against the Aztec, Japanese, and Carthaginians. The only other nation, the Zulu, were neutral. War is nasty in the game.

I pulled myself away from the computer and ate supper and then slept for a few hours. I didn't want to over sleep and wake up in the middle of the night.

Tomorrow I will be busy dealing with laundry and all my other chores. But tonight is just time for me to recuperate.

No comments: