Friday, September 01, 2006

Voluntary Hobo

I had brunch and went to my regular Friday volunteer shift. It was very busy but there were no problems at all. I had to run an errand for my boss so I got to walk uptown and enjoy the sunshine.

I ran some errands for myself after the shift ended and then caught the bus home. I could have walked but I was a little tired and I also didn't want to risk getting sunburned. When I got home my bare arms felt slightly "flushed" so I guess I made the right decision.

My glasses are ready so I have to get go to the optician tomorrow and get them adjusted. Tomorrow may be an odd day but I think I will adapt quickly.

Various people commented in my last post and requested photos. Maybe I will combine all of the ideas to make a weird portrait. ^__^

Tonight I have been chatting with friends and playing Hobo Wars. Being a hobo was okay and it lead to me joining another blog.

Today has been full of surprises.

Cheers.

No comments: